Sunday, October 14, 2007

Chasing grandchildren :-)

My brother now has two grandchildren - both girls - born thursday and friday. He got word that his daughter was going to deliver on thursday in Cleveland. So, as quickly as possible, he drove from Cincinnati to Cleveland to see his first grandchild born. He was too late for the birth but was able to spend time with his daughter, son-in-law, and granddaughter. Then, on friday, the word came that his daughter-in-law was about to deliver... in Cincinnati. So, he and the new grandma high-tailed it south to see the birth of his second granddaughter. He arrived in time for this birth.
Mothers, fathers, granddaughters, grandfather, and grandmother are all doing fine. Congratulations to all! In only two days my brother has caught up to me in number of grandchildren. I'll be leading again in the spring when my next grandchild is born. :-)

No comments: